Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hey everyone! It has been an extremely busy week, so I had no time for an actual entry. I just wanted to post a couple quick details...I dropped biology and am the new Librarian at Rusumo High School! Only problem, the school doesn't have a library. Well, we have a room that will be used as a library, but it doesn't have any books in it. So I've got a big job ahead of me. I'm also still teaching 18 hours of English, and am working on organizing a couple different English clubs. So, pretty busy, but hopefully I'll get a new post up for next weekend! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

3 comments:

Sara Janes said...

I will have further info on libraries by the time we next speak. I also have questions that I will email to you some time this week.

Camber Carpenter said...

So are you looking for book donations?
I don't have any, but I know people.
You need a toe? Give me 10 minutes, I'll get you a toe.

Caitlin Rose said...

Is Camber offering to get you books from a forest? I mean, I know, books are made of paper and so do most likely come from a forest, but there are a couple of important steps in there. Does she think she is just cool enough to make books on her own from a forest? Cause I think she is!